Whether you are at home or travelling make sure you are always protected from Carbon Monoxide with these detectors from Kidde. As Carbon Monoxide is odourless and tasteless and extremely toxic it can be hard to detect this is why these alarms are so important.
The 7DCO from Kidde will protect you and your family for a very long time with the 10 year sensor life. It detects Carbon Monoxide using an electrochemical sensor that gives you a quick response upon detection through the loud alarm. The 7DCO has a digital display that shows when levels have been detected and can recall the highest levels it has detected. This alarm is battery operated so no wiring (batteries included) and you can take it away with you for protection everywhere.
All Kidde alarms are BSI (British Standard Institution) and CE certified so you can guarantee your home is safe. The 7DCO has been approved for use in caravans and boats too so this alarm is ideal for use almost anywhere.
10 Year Sensor Life – BSI and CE Certified
Continuous Monitoring with digital display for warnings
Electrochemical Sensor for faster detection
Multi-function LED’S and Test/Reset Button
Battery Operated and comes with batteries included